Wednesday, October 1, 2008

36 Weeks

Well this week I will officially be 36 weeks... Although I look as if I am carrying a toddler around in my belly. It feels like it too. According to an ultarsound we had monday Avery's head is down in the birth canal and she is set and ready to go. Sure does make it hard to walk like a noraml human being. I have been walking like a penguin for a little while now.

I had my baby shower this past weekend and it was GREAT!! My mom did an excellent job decorating and putting it together. We had a great turn out and got tons of great gifts. We are now ready for miss priss to make her grand entrance.
C-section date is schedualed for 12:00pm on October 20th. I am counting down the days!!
Caleb is more than ready to be a big brother and I cant wait for him to meet his baby sister for the first time. Although I feel a little sad knowing he will no longer be my baby. Its hard knowing not only will mine and Bryan's world change, we will be turning Caleb's world upside down as well. Hopefully the transition from a family of 3 to 4 will be a smooth one. No turning back now!

Food table at the baby shower




Yummy Cake


Guest Book Table

No comments: