Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Full Term!!!

So as of Friday 10/10 I am now considered full term. 37 weeks of being pregnant is long enough... who thought they needed to add on an extra 3 weeks just for the fun of it??

Everything is looking good though and we are still set for the 20th. Eviction papers have been served to Ms. Avery and she knows her time in limited.... She has hopefully been packing her bags. Wednesday is my last day of work. I decided to take 2 days off before she arrives to rest and put my feet up. My poor feet are so swollen they need a break too. I can feel the fluid slosh around when I walk. I know... YUCK.

We are expecting her to weigh around 7.5-8lbs. BIG BABY!!! I will get a final weight on Thursday at my LAST appointment. But everything is ready for her arrival... Even Caleb is ready for her just to be here... He has been practicing changing diapers and making sure I am being quiet for baby's nap time. He puts his baby doll in the crib, shuts the door and will just sit there and peek in every 2-3 minutes. Too cute!!!

Well within the next 6 days we will have become a family of 4. Lets hope we know what we are doing! :)

No comments: