Monday, September 8, 2008

32 Weeks

Well as of today I am 32 weeks 3 days! Those 3 days are very important! ;) ... The days seem to creep by, but when I look at the big picture I realize how little time I have left. We have set a birthday for October 24th. I will be 39 weeks, so Im secretly hoping I dont make it that long. I didnt with Caleb. Of course this pregnancy compared to Caleb has been PERFECT! I do have weekly appointments now which seem to take forever!!! I have to sit on the NST machine for about 45 min to an hour.
Sleep has become non existant for me. I cant get comfortable in any position. Even the recliner has failed me! She is laying on my sciatic nerve so I am in TONS of pain all night long. My legs start to go numb after laying or even sitting for long periods. Oh well all I can do is tell myself its almost over!!
So far so good!!! 46 days to go!!

No comments: