Friday, August 15, 2008

29 Weeks






Well Avery and I had a doctors visit yesterday and everything is looking great so far. She is measuring 5 days ahead, which is back down to normal from my 24 week ultrasound where she was measuring 10 days ahead. She weighs 3lbs 4oz and already has fat cheeks just like Caleb did when he was born. I had my glucose test and everything was normal. I also had a non stress test, which is basically where they hook me up to the monitors to monitor her heart rate and see if I am having any contractions. We passed with flying colors ... We are now down to visits every 2 weeks and will get ultrasounds with every visit! YAY!! I got several pictures of her face, which is what you see above.

I am feeling better now. I have actually slept the past 3 nights. I am having to still drink a ton of water to keep myself hydrated, but it is getting easier. So right now I cant complain, but I sure am ready for this to be over. I cant wait to meet my little girl!!!

Caleb is also really excited about being a big brother. He has found himself a baby doll (thanks to MiMi) and he is taking excellent care of her. I found a bottle so he could feed her, and he lets me know when she has a dirty or wet diaper. He is very protective over this baby doll. I cant wait to see how he responds to his sister when she arrives!